Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else going to the Big Chill

(6 Posts)
LoopyLoopsTootyFroots Mon 01-Aug-11 11:24:28

Going with DDs (6 weeks and 2 years). Have been a few times, but this will be the first with two littlies. Any tips?

allgoodindahood Tue 02-Aug-11 01:45:22

Me me me! I'm going loops and I'm sooo excited. We went last year with 2 DS aged 7 and nearly 6. This year we're bringing 6 month old DD too. Tips...hmmm...I should be asking you really. Bring Lots of baby wipes and a Potty. I've just finished making a chilli con carne and a bolognaise to freeze and take with us. Will also bring lots of snacks and try to take a picnic out with us each day. will you be using a sling for your tiny baby? Ear defenders? They're not recommended for babies under 6 months but your 2 year old might appreciate them. Enjoy yourselves!

LoopyLoopsTootyFroots Tue 02-Aug-11 09:14:57

I didn't know they aren't for little babies - why is this? Just bought a 2nd set!

allgoodindahood Tue 02-Aug-11 10:50:33

I think they reckon they might be a bit tight for little heard whicj can be quite soft, but if your LO finds them comfy then fine. My DD keeps trying to pill them off so I'm trying to stretch them out a bit. All packed? I'm having a Nitemare deciding what to take, can't figure out the weather...

LoopyLoopsTootyFroots Tue 02-Aug-11 10:53:10

Packed? grin Packed? We still haven't unpacked from last weekend!

allgoodindahood Tue 02-Aug-11 21:28:08

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now