Talk

Advanced search

The problem is once you've put your watch into your pants in an empty room, the room fills up with people.

(12 Posts)
nevergoogle Fri 22-Jul-11 11:16:22

And then you're stood there wondering how to get your watch out again without lifting your dress.

hmm

nevergoogle Fri 22-Jul-11 11:22:37

grin
a camping dilemma from the washing up room.

Slubberdegullion Fri 22-Jul-11 12:25:43

oh I see

was trying to work out if you had posted in the wrong topic, or were in some sort of communal shower room.

washing up room makes sense.

So how did you get it out then? Or did you mhave to do a mincing walk across the campsite to keep it in situ?

JetLi Fri 22-Jul-11 13:20:39

Front, back or <<gulp>> gusset?

JetLi Fri 22-Jul-11 13:21:14

I have no idea why I actually asked that blush

Pixel Fri 22-Jul-11 19:30:41

This made me laugh, it wouldn't even have occurred to me to put my watch in my pants! Maybe in my bra at a pinch but my watch is waterproof anyway so I wouldn't have to take it off.

nevergoogle Fri 22-Jul-11 19:37:00

oh yes, bra would have been a better idea. but I am me, and have to live with that.

i minced around the block to the loo with my washing up box as a cover up, where i removed it.

i had no pockets.

anyway, could have been worse, today was no pants laundry day.

grin

SeaShellsMyDogSmells Fri 22-Jul-11 20:44:14

grin hahaha

Mental note-knickers are not pocket substitutes!

nevergoogle Fri 22-Jul-11 20:59:52

why didn't i think of bra?

nevergoogle Fri 22-Jul-11 21:16:16

my semi drunken review of river dart country park or whatever it's called is that it's ver ver nice.

<steps away from thread no-one's interested in>

nevergoogle Fri 22-Jul-11 21:17:51

front, jetli. of course.

ReshapeWhileDamp Fri 22-Jul-11 22:17:57

I'm always stashing stuff in my bra. blush Very floozy, but it's sort of there and handy, y'know?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now