Talk

Advanced search

How many wees will a Kampa Khazi hold?

(6 Posts)
Glitterknickaz Thu 21-Jul-11 22:57:05

I'm thinking of getting one, the trek to the loo block is sometimes long and DS wet the bed last time.

Just wondering if it'll cope with me after a night on the vino what a family of five could produce?

lovecat Thu 21-Jul-11 23:09:54

Ours coped with me & DD last thing at night, overnight and first thing in the morning, DH refuses to use it on principle...hmm

I must confess that I have the bladder capacity of a small pony, btw, so that's quite a lot....

CocktailMumma Thu 21-Jul-11 23:18:57

Not sure about a Kampa Khazi but years ago before I bought a porta potti we used to use a bucket and put cat litter in the bottom of it.

This worked well as it weighed the bucket down a little, which made it harder to knock over. It also used to soak up a fair bit of wee, so there was less slop and more wee capacity (great after the winegrin) and also used to help eliminate odours.

We used to bag up the used litter in the morning and bin it before taking bucket to the black waste section to be rinsed out.

Doyouthinktheysaurus Fri 22-Jul-11 07:13:15

It holds loads!

More than enough for overnight wee's. We empty ours each morning and there is never much in it. It's only me and dh with weak bladders though, the ds's seem to have the constitution of oxes!!

Ceolas Fri 22-Jul-11 08:21:25

DH and 2 of my DDs used it last time and it was never more than half full.

It has a 5-litre capacity I believe.

Glitterknickaz Sun 31-Jul-11 13:34:24

ordered one grin
We're off next week.... squeeeeee grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now