Talk

Advanced search

Shall I get the outwell Nevada m?

(10 Posts)
BellaBearisWideAwake Sat 16-Jul-11 09:25:00

so excited, we're going to take te plunge and buy a tent! We went camping a couple of tines last summer in borrowed tents including camp bestival and loved it.

So I want a tunnel tent that's not massive and has at least two bedrooms and a sewn in groundsheet. And DH can stand up in and he is 6 2.

Our friends have the Nevada m and love it. Is there anything similar but better?

MegBusset Sat 16-Jul-11 15:56:58

We've got the Nevada M and love it so would definitely recommend it smile

BellaBearisWideAwake Sat 16-Jul-11 16:17:56

Thank you! Do you have the porch/extension?

MegBusset Sat 16-Jul-11 22:38:03

No, we haven't, it's roomy enough for us as it is (family of 4) - we're weekend/fairweather campers so don't need tons of space. I would recommend getting the carpet though.

OutIntoTheBlue Sat 16-Jul-11 23:34:11

We bought the Nevada M last year and I love it! Taking it to France in a fortnight. Easy and quick to put up. We have the front extension which we always use for table &chairs and cooking. And the carpet, you gotta get the carpet!

OmicronPersei8 Sun 17-Jul-11 00:00:44

We didn't get it and now I regret choosing a different tent. So I'd say yes, get it! It's the size of the windows that makes the difference - so much more light inside.

kitbit Sun 17-Jul-11 07:59:06

Yes! We have it with the porch. Second the advice to get the carpet. Loads of room and lots of light. Love it and all our friends have said they'd buy it if they were buying a new tent.

BellaBearisWideAwake Sun 17-Jul-11 15:00:17

Fab thank you all

TheLaminator Sun 17-Jul-11 15:04:08

oooh, jelous. This is the tent we want. reserched loads and saw a few up in show rooms & this tent looks great. Let us know what you think smile

travailtotravel Sun 17-Jul-11 18:42:18

We have the Outwell Bear Lake and like it. Even in the rain. sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now