Talk

Advanced search

Sonisphere Festival

(7 Posts)
going Mon 04-Jul-11 14:26:13

I am going this weekend and am feling a bit nervous!

Has anyone been with kids before? Would you do it again?

cookielove Mon 04-Jul-11 21:57:25

My dp goes has been for the last 3 years and camped for the last 2, we don't have kids, but the "men" he is going with could probably be classed mentally as children. I just asked him if he sees kids there? 'sometimes' do you think they like it? 'its and experience' i quote word for word.

Make what you will of those answers grin enjoy the weekend

going Tue 05-Jul-11 09:24:49

Thanks Cookie - am expecting it to be an interesting experince. We are staying in the family campsite so hopefully the people staying there will be more grown up than those in general camping!

cookielove Tue 05-Jul-11 17:50:51

Oh yes, i hope so

GingerWrath Tue 05-Jul-11 19:26:12

envy So want to be there <dreams of James Hetfield and Corey Taylor> How old are your DC's? I really want to take DD to either Download or Sonisphere next year!

going Wed 06-Jul-11 10:37:33

My children are 3, 7 and 10. The 3 and 10 year old will love it, not sure about my 7 year old dd.....

GingerWrath Wed 06-Jul-11 10:59:57

I really have no excuse then, My DD will be almost 6 this time next year and has been educated in all things rock since she was in utero! Better add festival tickets to the list of things to save for <wanders off muttering how expensive next year is becoming!>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now