Talk

Advanced search

Soulpad's first outing!

(7 Posts)
lifeistooshort Sun 03-Jul-11 19:07:43

Hi Ladies

We have had our very first camping trip ever and the soulpad came out of his box.....and I loved it....I was brilliant, really spacious, pretty, easy to put up, all the things you all said it would be. I love love love my tent! And DH who poked fun at me for researching and researching and researching loved it too.

I even had a go at rolling the side when it was scorching and it was fab (the only disappointed thing is that I hadn't received my soulshield).

So thank you so much to all of you on the camping section. With all you great advice, we had a great tent, great SIMS, and a lot of great advice which means that our first camping trip was really enjoyable.

Can't wait for the next one now!

MisSalLaneous Sun 03-Jul-11 20:11:52

Life, that's great! grin How long did you go for? Any more trips planned for this year? Tell more!

brambleschooks Sun 03-Jul-11 22:15:10

Lucky you! I was admiring a soul pad at abersoch this weekend. It was sumptuous inside! Mind you, our pop up did us proud for camping lite overnight!

SalomeD Sun 03-Jul-11 22:25:30

Hoorah!!

Lovecat Mon 04-Jul-11 07:46:54

Yayyyyyyy! Aren't they brilliant? grin

I too found that DH (who said he hated camping and would never go, never, no way no how) fell in love with the soulpad the moment it came out of the bag and now is a camping enthusiast.

Glad you had a lovely time smile

VivaLeBeaver Mon 04-Jul-11 08:17:04

So how long did it take you to put it up?

lifeistooshort Mon 04-Jul-11 12:17:37

We just went for the weekend and yes will definitely go again (can't wait actually).

It took about 20mn to put it up but we had some help from a friend who is a seasoned camper. Although now that we have done it once I think we would be confident to do it again, it really is quite simple.

I am just completely in love with it. It was comfy and it is so so pretty. The kids absolutely adored their first camping trip too...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now