Talk

Advanced search

double skillets

(5 Posts)
MrsKaravan Mon 06-Jun-11 14:36:33

Hello campers (sorry couldn't resist), I have to decide pdq whether to buy one or not. Have researched and read reviews but it will cost me 60 bloomin quid and am wavering. Anyone got one, or used one? Am I just falling for good marketing or are they as brilliant as they seem? My main problem is teenage friend of DS is camping with us and he is vegetarian. I am stressing about trying to cook separate food for people at same time..... any comments gratefully received smile

MrsKaravan Tue 07-Jun-11 08:13:08

Hmmm..... ok then does anyone have a friend whose aunt once went camping with a distant cousin who knew of an old man who once fried an egg in one??

Alternatively does anyone have any tips for cooking a meal for 4 and a seperate veggie one at the same time on 2 burners?

Pleeeeese help!

Lovecat Tue 07-Jun-11 19:03:08

Never heard of it, sorry, but thought I'd bump your post as I'm sure there are mixed meat/veg families on the board who camp!

That or make the teenager live off pot noodle <evil>

BelovedCunt Tue 07-Jun-11 19:09:51

can't you all just eat veggie?

MrsKaravan Tue 07-Jun-11 20:51:06

Pot noodle and/or cold baked beans had indeed crossed my mind! Thanks for the bump Lovecat.

Beloved I am happy to eat veggie but meat-loving DH will have to barbeque his dinner alone on the beach grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now