Furball Fri 03-Jun-11 09:24:12

Aldi has a week of camping goodies from 9th June

as per this page

Wolfgirl Fri 03-Jun-11 14:00:50

brilliant... thanks furball! smile

notwavingjustironing Fri 03-Jun-11 16:43:00

I've now decided I need a foldable washing up bowl. How did that happen? grin

3rdnparty Fri 03-Jun-11 21:14:31

friend bought their self inflating mats last year and highly recommends them.... although better with picnic rug underneath....so not quite a thermarest but a lot cheaper!

3rdnparty Fri 03-Jun-11 21:16:32

no the washing up bowls are awful....grin just collapse and spill greasy liquid on you ... however the cupboard is appealing...wish there was an aldi near me for an linspection....

Lovecat Sat 04-Jun-11 13:17:02

Oh, pits, I've just bought a rollup table from Wilkos AND it was more expensive... but we do need a new camping chair (DD has outgrown her childs one to a comedy extent) and I'm tempted by the cupboard.

And those interlocking mats look like they'd be good at the doorway to the tent.... hmm....

Thanks Furball! grin

Pixel Sat 04-Jun-11 17:13:00

We've been on the lookout for a new kitchen stand but I'm not sure we need the washing up bowl. Like the look of the mats too, our new porch has no groundsheet yet. Oh dear, looks like I'll be spending some more money. grin

chopchopbusybusy Sat 04-Jun-11 17:20:15

DD1 would like one of the self inflating mats for her D OF E trips and the thermarest ones looked too pricey. Thanks I've made a note to try them on Thursday.

borderslass Sat 04-Jun-11 20:48:43

I got 2 sets of the floor mats 2 years ago there in the back of the shed I'm getting rid of them spent so long putting them back together waste of money.

Pixel Sat 04-Jun-11 22:39:26

Ooh thanks, won't bother then!

SixtyFootDoll Sun 05-Jun-11 15:15:03

I bought the electric toolbox in there today. Will go back thurs for table and chairs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now