Talk

Advanced search

Find this for me (pretty please!)

(5 Posts)
Indith Wed 01-Jun-11 17:25:15

I am positive that a couple of years ago while flicking through teh Sunday Time travel I spotted a airbed that folded up into a sofa. Not the expensive piece of crap that comes up if you google airbed and sofa but a pretty bog standard double airbed (think it was coleman) that made a sofa. It wasn't just a fold in half thing, it was a bit more jigsaw like. Anyway I always thought it would be good idea and now I have the dcs, I have a dh who is just about convinced about camping and I have a family tent donated by may parents so I want one!

oranges123 Wed 01-Jun-11 18:13:50

Do you mean this?

www.coleman.eu/uk/p-23294-translucent-sofa-bed.aspx

oranges123 Wed 01-Jun-11 18:15:33

Mind you this thread doesn't look good....

www.ukcampsite.co.uk/chatter/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=207255&SearchPagePosition=1&search=airbed&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Topic&forum=6&searchSort=&ReturnPage=Search

Indith Wed 01-Jun-11 18:36:13

How did you do that? I even went on the bloody coleman website! I am coming to the conclusion that I must be googally inept. Doesn't look like you can get it any more though. Ah well. Thanks.

vickster11 Wed 01-Jun-11 21:16:53

I saw something like that on ebay. Go on ebay and click this item no in the search box

Alternatively type in the search box camping sofa bed

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: