Talk

Advanced search

Any recomendations for a norfolk campsite

(10 Posts)
redderthanred Mon 30-May-11 16:05:08

Im looking for somewhere quiet or at least family friendly following this weeekends noisy camp.

Shower blocks
dogs
play areas
electric hook up
shop

thats the wish list -any one got anythng good?

ShowOfHands Mon 30-May-11 16:14:54

What would you like locally? Coast or city? Kiss me quick or quaint? Country houses or um theme parks?

redderthanred Mon 30-May-11 16:44:24

not theme parks. its just a short camp - quiet and relaxing, dont really want to leave the park.
bat and ball and a play area type place.

runningmonkey Mon 30-May-11 16:45:18

I like the one on the edge of Cromer - manor farm I think it's called ( sorry on phone so can't easily link). Haven't been there for a couple of yrs but has always been quiet when we've been there even when busy

brambleschooks Mon 30-May-11 16:48:45

We had a fab time at forest park a few years ago. Don't know about dogs though.
If you're going to the area you must go to bewilder wood, great day out!

Choufleur Mon 30-May-11 19:02:55

We've just come back from Breck Farm. It's quite big though but very family friendly, quiet and allows dogs. It's near Sherringham.

Was a queue for showers though unless you went at 6am but they were clean and loads of toilets.

Choufleur Mon 30-May-11 19:03:19

www.breckfarm.co.uk/

streptococcus Mon 30-May-11 20:59:29

I would second breck farm. we have been there 3 times already this year smile. No proper shop though, but lovely and quiet and you are allowed camp fires

pipsy76 Fri 03-Jun-11 21:48:19

I have just returned from Deers Glade- the best campsite I have EVER been to! Goats, play area, fishing lake, lovely shop with local food, hog roast of home grown pig, forest walks and a dog sitting service, I couldn't have asked for any more.

overthemill Sat 04-Jun-11 19:40:08

just got back from breck farm and loved it. next door is kelling heath which has loads more facilities but also much more expensive. i'd also like to try deepdale which looks fab but is always booked!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: