Talk

Advanced search

What do you sleep in?

(10 Posts)
SherlockHolmes Fri 27-May-11 20:56:31

I usually have a variety of things, which always look very shabby. I'm thinking of buying black fleece tracksuit bottoms, black t-shirt and some kind of secret support vest underneath. That way I can show my face outside in the mornings without having to put on proper clothes first. I had considered sleeping in my clothes, but I think that's a step too far grin. Do you lot wear pjs or is there a camping uniform for night-time that I know nothing about?

SherlockHolmes Fri 27-May-11 20:57:31

thinking about it, fleecy black joggers with crocs is going to make me a real style icon, isn't it?

hpsaucy Fri 27-May-11 21:35:54

I wear black dance pants and a vest top, I just sling on a hoody in the morning and a pair of flip flop and off I go to the loo

Slubberdegullion Fri 27-May-11 21:42:07

micro-fleece baselayer + crocs +/- waterproofs/ other fleece for morning loo trip.

People who look great/well put together first thing in the morning on a campsite make me suspicious.

JemimaMop Fri 27-May-11 21:56:15

PJs with a hoody over the top if it is cold.

Meow75 Fri 27-May-11 22:04:09

There's no problem with showing your face in your pj's when camping.

Bumperlicioso Fri 27-May-11 22:15:21

As a follow up, what do you wear/sleep in to stay warm?

Smallstuff Fri 27-May-11 22:19:51

Base layer thermals, regular M&S PJs, two pairs of socks, DH thin fleece, four season sleeping bag, blanket.... That just about kept me warm over Royal Wedding weekend in Suffolk.... But I do feel the cold!!!

WhereTheWildThingsWere Sat 28-May-11 08:59:35

I usually sleep nekid/vest pants, if you have a good sleeping bag, it doesn't work anywhere near as well if you are wearing leads of layers, it is counerproductive.

Venture out in whatever is close to hand grin

JetLi Sat 28-May-11 20:52:13

Knee-length night shirt - for the morning loo trip I want something that lifts up rather than pulls down IYSWIM - wouldn't want the bottom of my trousers dipping in someone elses wee.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: