Talk

Advanced search

Camplet - omg this looks ace!

(12 Posts)
thisismyname Sun 15-Aug-10 21:04:45

I have just watched the camperlands set up video on u tube and am in awe of it. We had a trailer tent and it was a pita and i always waqnted a folding camper but dh not keen as seem big , recently got a new very small car so no chance then i see this here. What do you think? I have new shape vauxhall agila - dh thinks he made a smart move getting out of camping getting this car but i think i may have out smarted him here grin. Anyone got one??

Its nappyzone here btw smile

MollieO Sun 15-Aug-10 22:23:03

They look lovely but gosh they are expensive!

thisismyname Mon 16-Aug-10 09:16:26

Me is going to have to keep a sharp eye on ebay / local rag.

FourArms Thu 26-Aug-10 08:14:04

Wow!

Grumpla Thu 26-Aug-10 23:08:19

That's really nifty!

So how small a car could you use to tow one of those?

1hamwich4 Tue 30-May-17 22:00:11

I've just found a video of a bloke towing one round a car park with a mountain bike! So I would think: not a very big one!

These are my new obsession. I want to go camping with the DCs but the big tent and all the gear is just such hard work...

CMOTDibbler Tue 30-May-17 22:29:54

Our trailer tent (a Trigano Randger) isn't quite as easy to set up, but has two proper bigger than double beds, so I forgive it! I love that it stays packed apart from bedding, and has so much storage.
Ours was an ebay bargain

TestTubeTeen Tue 30-May-17 22:31:38

Are trailer tents and folding campers the same thing?

They do look fantastic.

1hamwich4 Wed 31-May-17 06:38:53

Trailer tents need pegging out, folding campers don't- sort of!

I want a trailer tent because I want to have a good bit of inside space and campers are always going to be a squish. Now I just need to work out how to tow it and where to keep it (and find a decent second hand one on eBay)

Mum4Fergus Wed 31-May-17 18:40:10

I've had my eye on one of these for years confused

1hamwich4 Sat 17-Jun-17 10:13:54

Soooooooooo excited we bought one!!!!!!!!

Should be getting it in a couple of weeks........ grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now