Talk

Advanced search

Camplet - omg this looks ace!

(12 Posts)
thisismyname Sun 15-Aug-10 21:04:45

I have just watched the camperlands set up video on u tube and am in awe of it. We had a trailer tent and it was a pita and i always waqnted a folding camper but dh not keen as seem big , recently got a new very small car so no chance then i see this here. What do you think? I have new shape vauxhall agila - dh thinks he made a smart move getting out of camping getting this car but i think i may have out smarted him here grin. Anyone got one??

Its nappyzone here btw smile

MollieO Sun 15-Aug-10 22:23:03

They look lovely but gosh they are expensive!

thisismyname Mon 16-Aug-10 09:16:26

Me is going to have to keep a sharp eye on ebay / local rag.

FourArms Thu 26-Aug-10 08:14:04

Wow!

Grumpla Thu 26-Aug-10 23:08:19

That's really nifty!

stripeyknickersspottysocks Fri 27-Aug-10 18:33:27

So how small a car could you use to tow one of those?

1hamwich4 Tue 30-May-17 22:00:11

I've just found a video of a bloke towing one round a car park with a mountain bike! So I would think: not a very big one!

These are my new obsession. I want to go camping with the DCs but the big tent and all the gear is just such hard work...

CMOTDibbler Tue 30-May-17 22:29:54

Our trailer tent (a Trigano Randger) isn't quite as easy to set up, but has two proper bigger than double beds, so I forgive it! I love that it stays packed apart from bedding, and has so much storage.
Ours was an ebay bargain

TestTubeTeen Tue 30-May-17 22:31:38

Are trailer tents and folding campers the same thing?

They do look fantastic.

1hamwich4 Wed 31-May-17 06:38:53

Trailer tents need pegging out, folding campers don't- sort of!

I want a trailer tent because I want to have a good bit of inside space and campers are always going to be a squish. Now I just need to work out how to tow it and where to keep it (and find a decent second hand one on eBay)

Mum4Fergus Wed 31-May-17 18:40:10

I've had my eye on one of these for years confused

1hamwich4 Sat 17-Jun-17 10:13:54

Soooooooooo excited we bought one!!!!!!!!

Should be getting it in a couple of weeks........ grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: