Talk

Advanced search

Anyone tried the one meal a day diet?

(4 Posts)
Ilovemybaby91 Thu 08-Feb-18 21:01:09

I'd read about the one meal a day diet & it just seemed so convenient & easy. I'm not good at little & often it's to time consuming with a 7 month old in tow this way is much easier for me. I've been doing it for a week now averaging (900-1000cals) in that one meal (usually dinner sometimes lunch) & I make sure to include all (or most) the food groups in that one meal. I feel fine & have lost 6 pounds in one week. I want to lose a further 2 & half stone by June. Do you think this is possible on this diet? Anyone have experience with it? How much did you lose in how long?
Thanks!

Mulch Thu 08-Feb-18 21:07:49

I look forward to food to much myself. Give it a try, worst case scenario not an eating style for you and back to the drawing board. I think it ultimately comes down to if it fits your lifestyle and you can continue to eat that way after meeting your weight loss goal

Lucymek Thu 08-Feb-18 21:09:59

Yes but not on purpose Just haven't had time to eat during the day then I have a massive dinner and I cannot stop eating lol.

lizadiet Thu 22-Feb-18 23:19:49

No don't do that
It's bad for you and it doesn't last you will feel hungry
Best thing is to do a eat free diet in which you can eat what you like and burn it off with excercice
I'm happy to help you
If you want any ideas etc just message me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now