Talk

Advanced search

Mfp tips please

(2 Posts)
wonderwoo Sun 30-Oct-16 16:11:31

I have used Mfp a couple of times now, but I only lasts a week before I give up. I find it time consuming and difficult to add the food.

Breakfast is easy because it's the same three meals each time. It's lunch that is the main problem: I eat a lot of salads, which I chuck together with varying ingredients each time. I find it really hard to weigh each thing, work out what proportion I actually ate, and then add it all to mfp, ingredient at a time. It's made harder because my dc have allergies and so we all eat different meals, and it feels complicated. I don't want to stop eating these salads because they are really healthy and make me feel better than a sandwich.

Does anyone else have this problem? How can I make it easier?

I have tried writing down, how much of each ingredient I used, to save as a favourite meal for next time, but I have quite a few different salads I eat and it's all a big faff. I like mfp, and find it easy enough for breakfast, dinner and snacks. I just need to work out this problem.

Can anyone advise? Thanks.

ImBrian Sun 30-Oct-16 16:17:47

I've added my own recipies in so I can just choose the one I'm using. I found the first couple of weeks were a pain in the arse but then it got much easier.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now