Someone help please?

(4 Posts)
summerdreams Mon 09-May-16 19:17:10

So I've been dieting well and have gone from 13 stone to 11. 2lbs im 5ft 7incnes ive lost this weight in about 8 weeks but im struggling to get any more off and I have been stuck at this weight for around 2 weeks it's like the scales are frozen I'm desperate to get to 10.5 for some of the summer im on the cusp of still being over weight and dont know why.

I am only sonsuming around 1200 calories a day. I have cut out all other drinks except water and I'm having around 3 litres a day I have two slimfast meal replacements and a balanced dinner under 500 calories with the occasional slim fast snack or low calorie jellys anyone got any advise?

summerdreams Mon 09-May-16 19:17:32

Consuming around*

Toffeelatteplease Tue 10-May-16 18:43:46

Are you weighing your food?

wife4life Thu 12-May-16 00:36:51

Hi, well done on your weight loss! I'm on 1200 cals a day too. I've lost 52lbs since Jan. Yay grin
I've experienced the dreaded frozen scales twice so far. Once for a week then just recently for nearly 3 weeks.
When they finally started moving again I lost 11lbs over the next two weeks, kept to the cal count throughout.
I know it's intensely frustrating but it will move if you keep going. I use an app called carbs and cals and track everything I eat/drink with it. I measure things and avoid eating bread/pasta type stuff. I've also mostly given up meat as it's loaded with calories. Other than waiting it out the only other advice I can offer is to be honest with yourself. Is it possible you've introduced a new food to your diet which has more cals in than realise? It's happened to me. Best of luck to you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now