Talk

Advanced search

just starting out mfp need support advice etc

(2 Posts)
simmzz Sun 14-Jun-15 11:04:42

Hey there ��
Mom of one who is now two. Unfortunately I'm now looking to get rid of the post pregnancy lbs..CW 142 GW 122..looking to drop those 20 lbs and have heard loads about MFP..signed up and got 1200 cal ..sticking to it so far only 2nd day lol. Any tips or advice much appreciated. Cant get to gym often so plan on walks with LO and really clean eating..love my veggies and fruits anyways so diet shouldn't be too hard ..hopefully. Lol. Also any other techniques I can use to lose weight pls share. Thank u ladies!

Walkacrossthesand Wed 17-Jun-15 21:21:26

My first tip would be - don't enter your exercise if you've set your profile as 'lightly active' . I cycle 5 miles 3-4 times/week, and do exercise hard enough to leave me dripping in sweat, for 40mins x3-4/week - but I didn't start losing weight (slowly) on MFP until I stopped logging the exercise. It clearly thinks the above constitutes 'lightly active' hmm.
Also, if hunger is an issue as it is for me look up some 'high protein low GI' foods to help you stay at your daily calorie limit without too much pain.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now