Talk

Advanced search

Is anyone using Nutracheck App or Nutracheck Online?

(8 Posts)
peachcake Mon 09-Jun-14 09:55:33

Wondered if anyone else is using this?

I have honestly found this the easiest and most user friendly app to count calories and its for the UK market, and you can try it free (but can only add 5 items on food diary) I think its reasonably priced too. No I don't work for them either!!

I would like a Nutracheck buddy, anyone?

Daniele x x x

MyChildDoesntNeedSleep Sat 21-Jun-14 16:30:02

I've used it before. Found it excellent...user friendly and accurate. The community was fab. I lost about 3 stone on it.

MyChildDoesntNeedSleep Sat 21-Jun-14 16:31:18

Using MFP now, but only bc it's free. NC would be my first choice. You have to be really careful with the calorie amounts on MFP.

Gorgeously Fri 10-Oct-14 06:02:35

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

pockledigg Wed 22-Oct-14 07:07:12

I quite like CRONometer, but you have to tinker with the foodstuffs as it's very 'American', but hey, it's free.

SoonToBeMrsB Mon 09-Mar-15 16:36:04

I've just signed up for a five day trial off the back of this thread and I really like it! Very user friendly, the calories seem accurate and also the calorie allowance is very accurate.

Gorgeously

Where are you getting it for £3.99pm? Even with a 20% introductory offer I can only see £6+ a month sad

leftyloosy Wed 27-May-15 14:16:38

I've just downloaded it. It's £3.99 a month on Google play. Much more user friendly than MFP!

CharleyDavidson Sun 19-Jul-15 22:21:28

It's different prices if you want it on app and/or website.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now