Talk

Advanced search

weight loss after pregnancy

(6 Posts)
princesscupcakemummyb Wed 13-Nov-13 19:21:47

hi all i had my baby 9 days ago i actually lost weight during the pregnancy due to severe sickness and food adversions i could barely eat for like 3 months anyway i went from a 16-18 to a 14-16 during pregnancy a 16 being quite loose on me my question is where do i start i have a bad habbit i love choc and sweet stuff i know this is not going to help me lose weight though hmm i am also exclusively breastfeeding i dont know where to start what diet to use etc thanks everyone smile

PoppyWearer Wed 13-Nov-13 19:24:06

WeightWatchers allows for bf (you get an extra allowance of points). But I still think you need to wait for your 6-week check.

Congratulations on your baby!

HollyBen Wed 13-Nov-13 19:28:19

I was going to to suggest Weight watchers too - takes bf into account and you can eat chocolate/cake anf still loose weight. I lost 3 stones after DD was born

princesscupcakemummyb Wed 13-Nov-13 19:29:15

hi poppy thank you smile i will have a look at weight watchers thats a good point i didnt think about that maybe i should wait till then anyway thank you for the reply smile

princesscupcakemummyb Wed 13-Nov-13 22:06:55

thank you HollyBen il def look into weight watchers

alteredimages Tue 11-Feb-14 20:05:04

I know this is an old thread, but had my DS six weeks ago and put on lots of weight in pregnancy and bfing is making me too hungry. Was wondering how you got on princessmummy?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now