Talk

Advanced search

Help - recommendation for cake/muffin company who deliver?

(8 Posts)
satine Sat 27-Jun-15 21:59:37

A company in Northampton have gone above & beyond in their customer service, and I thought it would be nice to send a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts as a thank you but KK don't have a delivery service! They are missing a huge trick, surely?!
But anyway now I'm left with the national cake/muffin delivery companies on the internet but I have no way of knowing what they're actually like!
Has anyone ever received a muffin/cookie/cupcake basket that was really nice? Or indeed really awful so
I know which to avoid?!
Thank you! smile

SweetSorrow Sat 27-Jun-15 22:09:24

Sponge.co.uk do fab cakes. Not sure if they do individual cupcakes but they do amazing sharing sponges. I've used them at least 6 times and they've always been brilliant.

satine Sat 27-Jun-15 22:19:39

Thank you, sweetsorrow, I will google them!

Jenijena Sat 27-Jun-15 22:20:36

Another vote for sponge...

Suzietastic Sat 04-Jul-15 07:28:14

Sorry I may be too late but the fabulous bakin boys have a great website & do a box of 12 big fat lovely muffins for £19.99 with quirky gift cards.

FeelingSmurfy Sat 04-Jul-15 07:39:54

Another vote for sponge if you haven't already, they do individual sponges but I would just go with one of the big ones and they can cut it according to how many people, if you order individual you may leave someone out

Gumnast2014 Sat 04-Jul-15 07:43:07

Gower cottage brownies every time

Great customer service and gorgeously wrapped squishy brownies

Fearthewalkingdead Mon 27-Jul-15 10:57:05

Gower Cottage Brownies are delicious, I had then as a friends Mum knows the owner but am about to order some for a friend. They're the nicest brownies I've had.

Beverly Hills Bakery are also nice, someone sent me a basket from them once.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now