Talk

Advanced search

Help me with a name!

(4 Posts)
gigi556 Sun 21-Jan-18 20:52:45

Right, I'm starting a business running workshops making natural beauty products. I need a name. My website will be full of DIY recipes, information on what your cosmetics contain, essential oils, ingredient info, etc. Can you help me with a name? I'm a bit stuck and I need to decide on what ASAP.

I want the name to cater to a global market and reflect not just the workshops but also the other information being conveyed.

Some names I have come up with are (not all of these names have available domain names though):

Lavender and Lemon
Wellness from Scratch
Viva Vital-ity
Whole Wellness
Scented
Rosemary & Thyme
Thyme for You
Thyme for Health
Thyme for Wellness
Thyme for Tea Tree

Keyword brainstorm:
Natural
Organic
Whole
Scents
Workshops
Aromatherapy
Aroma
Vitality
Real
Wellness

Doingitover Sat 10-Feb-18 15:52:51

I like lavender and lemon. It sounds comforting and not preachy (anything with wellness in the title puts me off). 😂 Good luck x

DollyLlama Sat 10-Feb-18 15:57:02

Lavender and lemon sounds great. Sounds like a treat rather than regime if that makes sense?

MiddleClassProblem Sat 10-Feb-18 16:02:08

Another lavender and lemon vote.it sounds fresh and gives you scope with the direction to expand and it sounds wholesome.

Wellness from scratch, the word scratch is quite a harsh sound and you probably don’t want the word scratch associated with beauty products or such.

Rosemary and thyme sounds old lady (is it the tv programme?)

The other thyme obes just sound a little naff.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now