Talk

Advanced search

Work from home?

(2 Posts)
user1493574121 Sun 21-May-17 21:55:58

Hello, anybody any suggestions please feel free to throw it in. So I have a 9 month old, he is exclusively breast fed so there is no talk of me going back to work yet anyway. I wasn't working before I had him due to personal problems. So I've been thinking of the future, and I would just love to set my own business up, maybe doing something related to other mummies, something to help new mummies. Wether it be selling Things ect. I don't know I really need some ideas of what I can do with a target customer basic to mummies or new parents? Anybody got ideas? X

YoureNotASausage Tue 30-May-17 09:36:51

I think you and 100 million other mums of babies have asked this question. You need to think of something you can do, ideally something you feel passionate about. What skills do you have? Do you have any other languages? Graphic design? Crafting? Proofreading skills? Programming? Teaching qualifications?

Working from home very rarely is doable without childcare to be honest. Most people don't seem to realise that. 1yr olds are much more awake and needy than 6mth olds.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now