Talk

Advanced search

Help with EKM Account Manager please

(4 Posts)
newventurermum Wed 28-Dec-16 16:20:03

Hi,

I'm trying to decide on an ecommerce platform and I'm very inclined to go with EKM because of their promises on their account manager service.

I'm a novice and could really do with some expert/experienced help when starting my ecommerce so that service truly appeals me. I'm skeptical though, that it really is what they are claiming it is.

So, has anyone used that service, and has it really helped you? Can you share your experience with EKM, please?

JaxingJump Wed 25-Jan-17 11:17:49

I haven't used it! But am planning to. For me it's their lack of fees on purchases that makes a difference plus they are a uk outfit.

JaxingJump Wed 25-Jan-17 11:19:37

I think OP that you need to just get stuck in. The more you work with their platform the less scary and complicated you'll realise it is. Same with any online platform. They won't do it for you! But it's not rocket science.

I'm very interested to hear from anyone about the reliability and functionality of EKM though too.

Jellybean81 Sat 25-Feb-17 22:19:46

I have previously had a shop on EKM because it was the best priced ecommerce provider. I've since closed that and launched a new business. I've used shopify this time round as EKM just didn't have the digital download functionality I was after. I also found the support limited as they like you to pay for anything bespoke. But for a straightforward buying and selling site they should be ok

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now