Talk

Advanced search

Starting an ebay shop

(3 Posts)
Misselthwaite Sun 21-Aug-16 22:16:38

I work 3 days a week and my youngest starts school soon. This leaves me at home two days a week. I know I'll use a lot of the time cleaning and various other domestic stuff but I'd like to use the additional time to do a bit of selling on ebay.

Any advice on starting an ebay shop? I've already got some stock because DH gets a lot of stuff from work (all legal he's allowed it and its all new and packaged). I don't need to make enough to keep us but if I could for example make around £200 it would be a help.

Do I just start selling or would I be better having an actual shop? Anything I should be aware of? I'm not an experienced ebay seller as DH tends to do any selling if we have stuff to sell. So any tips or hints would be really appreciated.

Nooneyouwilleverknow Sun 21-Aug-16 22:20:55

Watching as this is something id like to do although have no stock and no idea what to sell...

petshopboy Wed 05-Oct-16 19:47:44

Ive sold stuff on ebay for over 8 years i dont have a shop just a seller account .ive noticed secondhand womens clothes arent selling very good but cant speak for other items .obviously you are aware of fees paypal etc .i think you can sell so much /items before you have to register as a buisness seller

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now