Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Shipping to the US/Canada???

(3 Posts)
MamaVikki Tue 02-Feb-16 12:16:48

Hi
I've not long launched my new crafting subscription box business Surprise Box Club. I've started by launching in the UK only but already I'm getting quite a few enquiries from the US & Canada. I'm really pleased about this but have no experience of shipping to the US/Canada. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've started by looking at Royal Mail. The costs are quite high. I would need to charge overseas customers postage. I don't know whether the cost would put them off or whether to have the attitude that if they really like the product they will buy it - ? I will look into other courier companies but they need to be reliable. If anyone has any suggestions and advice then that would be great! I understand that there are also customs forms to complete.
Thanks X

nolassie Wed 03-Feb-16 09:32:20

Hi I don't sell a lot to the US that is over RM small parcel but when I do I use parcel 2 go, a price comparison site. They give you all the customs forms to attach to the parcel too.

MamaVikki Thu 04-Feb-16 10:45:06

Thanks nolassie
That's a great piece of advice, I will look into this x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now