Talk

Advanced search

audio typist

(2 Posts)
Emmanewme2015 Fri 22-Jan-16 11:00:15

Can anyone help?
I currently work full time but I'm looking for some work in my spare time from home. I'm very good at typing and have come across audio typing whilst Googling. Can anyone with any experience give me some advice on how to get my foot into this line of work? . I have no qualifications apart from my other line of work which is completely different. Any advice is appreciated thank you, I have brilliant WiFi at home and a decent laptop..... how do I go about this ? . X

GoodGirlsGuide Wed 17-Feb-16 13:57:08

Hi Emmanewme2015,

Having just replied to fiddlefaffs post about a finance director they are looking for, can I suggest the website Upwork to you too. I had never heard of it until a few weeks ago, and while it is predominantly a U.S. site it does have UK based people looking for work. I think audio typing is a fairly competitive market though given the low costs offered by some on the site, but it is a free place to put your profile. I have been quite impressed with it.

Good luck!

Good girls guide

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now