Talk

Advanced search

Company name.....

(7 Posts)
MyFriendsCallMeOh Tue 19-Jan-16 04:34:32

I may need to set myself up as a consultant and am looking for company names. I don't want anything task / field / industry specific but would like the word "consulting" in there. Before I go down the unimaginative route of using my initials, does anyone have any bright ideas?

HelpfulChap Tue 19-Jan-16 05:56:41

Complete Consulting?

I'm trying.... It isn't even 6am yet!

TanteRose Tue 19-Jan-16 06:08:42

Universal Consulting

Ultimate Consulting

Expert Consulting

any use?

BikeRunSki Tue 19-Jan-16 06:24:41

What field do you consult in?
Consulting alone is meaningless! Management, engineering, medicine, another field which has consultants ?

I'd be tempted to have a name along the lines of "Malvern Consulting Engineers".

MyFriendsCallMeOh Tue 19-Jan-16 23:18:51

I consult on behalf of universities ..... But I don't want that in the name I case I take on other work in the future (I live in the USA and it's quite expensive to set up the type of company I need so want to keep things a bit vague in the name in case I diversify later on).

Thanks for the suggestions so far, still pondering......

bessiebumptious2 Mon 08-Feb-16 20:19:48

Bit late to the party here, but what I did with my consultancy was find a name that meant something to me, so I used my nephews names put together (which actually sound really good). It made it feel more of a relationship between me and my business, if that makes sense.

Also, DP and I have just created a new business and for that, we've used our first names together, again because it fits our image and means something to us, albeit this business is retail and not consultancy.

LineyReborn Mon 08-Feb-16 20:27:13

Essential Knowledge Consulting

either that or Ghostbusters.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now