Talk

Advanced search

Jewellery: Do you have pierced ears?

(6 Posts)
MamaVikki Thu 03-Dec-15 19:43:12

Hi, I'm a silversmith and jeweller and was wondering if you could answer the 2 quick questions below - it would be really helpful!! I'm setting up my new business Surprise Box Club where subscribers receive monthly craft kits. They will receive a jewellery kit and a craft kit. I'm putting together the jewellery kits right now but it suddenly dawned on me that not everyone has pierced ears! I've designed bracelet, ring, necklace, etc kits and it would be good to add earrings into the mix, so here are my questions:
1) Do you have pierced ears?
2) If you don't then would you still be happy to receive an earring craft kit? (once completed you could give them away as a gift maybe -?)
Your thoughts and feedback on this would be really helpful,
Thanks!!

SoupDragon Thu 03-Dec-15 19:45:43

No and no.

bookbook Thu 03-Dec-15 19:51:03

no and no.
Just because I don't have pierced ears doesn't mean I don't like nice earrings. I get a bit fed up asking for fittings to be changed, and tbh I just cannot be bothered to look these days.

Yes, no. I'm super picky about jewellery, I rarely wear anything other than my wedding ring & some plain siler or white gold studs, or diamond studs. I'm sure your kit is lovely but I'd never choose jewellery for someone else when I wouldn't trust them to choose it for me.

WeAllHaveWings Thu 03-Dec-15 20:02:03

No and no

pinkmagic1 Thu 03-Dec-15 20:04:28

I have pierced ears and like pretty earings. I wouldn't buy a kit for myself to make but may buy something like that for a crafty friend.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now