Am I pregnant?

(2 Posts)
LB3101 Wed 18-Nov-15 14:26:31

I'm 5 days PO and am having some strange symptoms. Is it too early to tell if I'm pregnant? We've been trying for our second for 8 months and each month AF arrives it gets more difficult to stay positive. This month I felt really nauseous for around 2 hours the day I ovulated and I never get nausea. Two days ago I couldn't eat my cereal for breakfast or drink tea, which I usually do without fail. Have felt the same since and can only eat salty crisps, toast or sour fruit. The exact same thing happened with my first pregnancy only at round week 6. Everything else makes me feel sick. I haven't got painful breasts but they are a little tender and seem a bit bigger. I'm just wondering if this is my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be pregnant or if symptoms really do show up this early.

Pollyputhtekettleon Sat 02-Jan-16 09:11:43

You're in the wrong section! But to answer your question you might be but there is no real evidence yet that you are so try not to get your hopes up just yet. You can test with first response from 10dpo. I got a negative 10dpo though and a positive a few days later.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now