Talk

Advanced search

Discover quirky yet affordable boutique style accessories for moms and daughters

(5 Posts)
anura Fri 25-Sep-15 12:57:27

Hello,

I have launched a website www.trendzspire.com to help discover boutique style accessories & independent designers making quirky cute jewelry. Please do take a look and let me know if you like the products collection smile

Cheers,
Anusha

OddSocksHighHeels Fri 25-Sep-15 14:18:17

I'm not a big jewellery person but the designs on there look nice. Affordable too.

I think having such a limited selection might put people off using it though.

anura Fri 25-Sep-15 15:02:44

@OddSocksHighHeels : Thank you so much for your feedback smile Really appreciate that you took the time to look at the website. Yeah agree the collections are limited. Hoping to add more soon smile

OddSocksHighHeels Fri 25-Sep-15 15:06:25

That's good. I did assume it's just because it's not established yet so I hope it goes well for you.

In terms of the site itself, it's easy to navigate and very clear so it really is just adding more to it! And I quite like the coffee necklace.

anura Fri 25-Sep-15 23:32:27

Thank you for the encouragement smile Glad that you like the coffee necklace. It's one of my favorites too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now