Talk

Advanced search

Anyone want to take part in a new service I am starting?

(3 Posts)
toyinvent Wed 22-Jul-15 06:23:18

Hi everyone, I'm am a father of 2 (boy 4, girl 2).

I'm working on a new service which I am looking for parents to submit drawings of characters by their children (monsters, aliens, superheros, robots, anything else our children's imaginations come up with) in return I will send a 3D print of the drawing. The 3D print comes printed in white so the child can then have fun painting it how they want. It's a great way to get parents and children being creative together.

I would like to take photos of the 3D print and drawing, showing a before and after. I'm looking for someone who is happy to send a photo of their child holding the print and sketch.

It's a new service I want to start and so far have had great feedback so far, but I just need some examples for the website and social media.

Thanks! Please submit your photos and I'll choose a couple for the trial.
Lewis.

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 22-Jul-15 10:37:24

Hi toyinvent - we're going to pop this over to Start-Ups for you.

sksbawrc Mon 10-Aug-15 22:03:30

Starting up a new business as a private homecare staff. Myself and my business partner having been working as carers for 5 years in a company and setting up our own. We seeking clients in the bromley, Orpington, Chislehurst, West Wickham or Beckenham areas. May go out as far out to Sidcup/bexleyheath. Inbox for further information

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now