Talk

Advanced search

Where to advertise for free

(6 Posts)
Chocolateyclaire76 Wed 03-Jun-15 12:12:17

I've just launched a website aimed at creative and entrepreneurial mums and need advice on where I can advertise for free.

I've done all of the standard things such as social media, baby & toddler groups, contacting local magazines and papers but I was just wondering whether anyone could think of anything else?

AnnaLP Thu 04-Jun-15 11:47:41

Look for some creative websites that complement (but don't compete) with your own and offer them some sort of collaborative relationship - typically offering them a really outstanding blog post/article/101 list that is non-promotional will work with a subtle mention of your company at the end. But beware the whole "guest blogging" scene where rubbish posts are being churned out just as an advertising vehicle.

But do it well and provide something really worthwhile and this is still a good option for "free" advertising.

Chocolateyclaire76 Fri 05-Jun-15 14:06:22

Thanks a lot AnnaLP and I will look into that!

CanToCandle Tue 23-Jun-15 18:48:40

Hi chocolatey what's your website called, it sounds like something I would be interested in looking at

CanToCandle Tue 23-Jun-15 18:49:17

How about twitter

EddingtonTPindura2015 Fri 03-Jul-15 19:09:51

Chocolateyclaire76, whatever you do, if you haven't done so already since you have set up all social media, or at least some of it which is a big plus, kudos to you is to build a simple web page, you want to build yourself what we call a sales funnel, or a simple lead generation system.

All it is is a mini site for the purpose of lead generation, it's very low cost, all you want is a domain name, and an email capture form, once you have your domain name it could be a good thing because you can also use it to install your blog as has been mentioned, even though they are some free blog platforms, I would always recommend to buy one, they are not expensive at all.

It's just knowing how to tie in these stand alone internet marketing methods to support each other.

Once you got this and the knowledge in place, there are a lot of places you can then advertise for free on the internet including classifieds.

It will also enable you to capture leads that you can always follow up upon and build a relationship with.

Hope this helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now