Talk

Advanced search

Logo Design

(7 Posts)
Newtothevillage Mon 01-Dec-14 17:07:48

Not sure if start-ups is the right topic so if you know better please point me in the right direction. I need a logo designing for my handmade craft business and don't know where to start. I'm sure i saw on here somewhere a website where people do that kind of thing for �5 or �10 but i can only find a US version of that online. If anyone could help in any way i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Newtothevillage Mon 01-Dec-14 17:08:25

Ooops that's supposed to be five pounds and ten pounds..

Newtothevillage Tue 02-Dec-14 09:46:13

bump

mutinyonthebunty Tue 02-Dec-14 18:59:43

Hi! I think it might be fiiver.com you are looking for. lots of good people there. etsy is also good, just search for logo design. I got a beautiful custom one for around £18. there is also people per hour. you really don't need to spend loads to get something professional. Hope that helps! xx

EssexMummy123 Wed 03-Dec-14 13:44:43

The cheap ones are usually just rip-offs of other people's work or from free templates etc. You might be able to come up with one yourself for free.

MarthaS Wed 03-Dec-14 19:17:23

Would recommend looking on People Per Hour as previous poster said - they have designers at all budgets (although if you are wanting a professional look you might need to budget anything up to £100 if you can - this is still very reasonable compared to going to a "branding" or web agency however.) Look for designers who have had lots of work already and good reviews and who can show you examples of previous work. Also choose someone who includes unlimited iterations until you get something you like.

NotYouNaanBread Thu 11-Dec-14 17:25:04

2nd people per hour - it's great and probably a little more credible than fiverr. I use it a lot.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now