Talk

Advanced search

Life coaching- your thoughts

(2 Posts)
Greenbananas2 Tue 11-Nov-14 09:06:08

I've been coaching for some years and am fully qualified, belong to a professional body etc, but my client base needs to grow. I'd love to hear from anyone who could suggest ways of my expanding my business and where I should advertise. I don't really enjoy face to face networking and in the past it hasn't brought in clients.
I don't know if coaching has died a bit of a death or if I'm not putting myself out there to find clients enough.
I'm registered on a national website and that is where most clients come from.
Be grateful for any ideas on whether you'd use a coach and what you'd look for in one. I do mainly career and life work balance.

scottishdaisy Sat 20-Dec-14 16:59:39

Hi Greenbananas... I'm just starting out! Saw this thread and hoped that someone was going to have some fab insights. Pity! My coach-trainer has said that networking is the thing... I'm a bit daunted but am going to just get out there and do that. I'm also doing a free 'have a brilliant 2015' workshop - just been out and about putting posters everywhere... am hoping that it will start getting people talking. Where are you based? I'm in Dundee and have a feeling that people don't really know what coaching is, so think that an element of education is going to be necessary...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now