Talk

Advanced search

Educational Psychology Services

(2 Posts)
kittykebab Sat 25-Oct-14 08:48:55

My partner and I are developing a new psychology service for children and young people. The business will consist of fully qualified, experienced and state registered educational and child psychologists.

We would like to know your views on what types of services you would like to see? We would offer a first-rate service, but want to make sure this is accessible to everyone. So, we would love to know what you would consider an 'affordable' and 'accessible' service?

For example, would you prefer face-to-face/telephone/email/Skype consultations or home visits/visits in a community setting? What services would you find most beneficial?

Many thanks in advance for any ideas/suggestions you may have. I have also posted this in the SEN forum for further advice.

Treacletartfortea Mon 10-Nov-14 18:21:44

Bit confused- are you and your partner psychologists yourselves- or thinking of providing a venue and marketing for psychologists?

If you are psychologists then you must be aware of the 'going rate' for assessments and professional consultations.

Personally, I'd want face to face consultations at first and if you are working with children that can't see how they would be helped by anything other.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now