Advanced search

Hope someone can help me

(2 Posts)
mumof289 Tue 10-Jun-14 21:21:41

Hi fellow parents!

I am starting a voluntary placement in a high school in september combining it with a course at college for teaching assistnt level 2.

Last year social services where involved due to domestic abuse issues between me and the father of my children. We have on going court proceedings too and had a finding of fact hearing which proven the violence. Social services where involved for a very short time, around 3 months? There was no issues with SS they where brilliant help. Cafcass are also involved due to the violence in the relationship and the only time I have been involved with the police is when I have reported past assaults possible breach of injunctions due to a restraining order on the father.

I understand this will come up on an enhanced crb? But will this give me a negative disclosure to the school that will be doing the check?

I have also tried looking on the website which just explains the basics but obviously everyones situation and circumstances are different. I was a victim of domestic abuse and my children witnessed 2 assaults by the father which was last year.

I have nothing to hide and I have never been convicted never even given a warning by the police or social services.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

Judo123 Thu 28-Aug-14 20:02:58

I don't know what the legalities are but I wish you the best of luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now