Advanced search

sweet cones

(3 Posts)
Hibou7688 Sun 01-Dec-13 19:16:52

Hiya, you'd need a visit from environmental health to check where you'r storing the sweets etc.. They give you a scores on the doors rating like restaurants/cafes etc all have. They'll also ask to see your food hygiene level 2 certificate before they can allow you to trade.

Then you need public liability insurance too.

(I do sweet cones, candy cart hire etc..) and this is what I needed to start up.

strongsinglemumlookingforfun Tue 26-Nov-13 23:11:16

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Lyn13 Tue 26-Nov-13 11:35:14

Hi All i have been thinking about making up sweet cones just for a bif of extra cash, what do i need to think about before starting this? what sort of insurance would i need? also things like hampers etc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now