Talk

Advanced search

I really need some advice please ...

(4 Posts)
GettingGoing Thu 07-Feb-13 10:51:06

Hi. I am a regular, but have nc.

I have just had a website designed by someone I have worked with before. He is very good, easy to deal with, and has added way more value than the paltry amount I have paid him (I gave him a budget and he just kept going ... I think he liked the idea and had a lull in work). I have made clear I will pay for any extra work now as I feel a bit bad about him doing so much extra work on my site.

However, I imagine he is now very busy as he is very difficult to get hold of. He designed my logo and sent it to me in a PGN file. I have lost nearly a week's work now because I need the logo shrunk to start a Facebook and LinkedIn page. I have mailed and called for several days (nearly a week) and am getting a bit frantic as I only have a small timescale to get this business off the ground before my life gets busy again.

Firstly, does anyone know how to manipulate a PGN image? Secondly, is it going to look really rude if I ask someone else to work on his logo?

Many thanks.

MrsMushroom Thu 07-Feb-13 13:09:42

No it won't be rude to ask someone else to work on it at all. It's yours...he made it but it belongs to you.

You could try tinypng.org/ that site to shrink the file...it looks good and is free.

DolomitesDonkey Thu 07-Feb-13 16:34:36

Open it in Microsoft image editor. Click "edit". Re-size.

GettingGoing Fri 08-Feb-13 23:21:10

Thank you. Sorted smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: