Advanced search


(3 Posts)
emma123456 Mon 28-Jan-13 22:05:47

If your earnings are less than the personal allowance then there will be no tax to pay. Speak to an accountant to find out what you need to do and what records you need to keep.

zumo Wed 23-Jan-13 06:58:05

You accountant should answer all this

gonnabegoingsoon Tue 22-Jan-13 19:36:40

Is it right that i will have to pay a tax contribution if my earnings are less then £5500. Struggling to except this is right. Would i still be able to claim back monies for products etc.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: