Advanced search

Accountancy questions

(1 Post)
fraktion Wed 02-Jan-13 15:36:00

I live outside the UK but have UK based clients who for sinplicity's sake pay me into a UK account in sterling.

I declare this to HMRC and then in my country of residence and it somehow works out under the dual taxation agreement.

It's only a small part of my business (c£500pcm) so I'm not currently charging VAT however a) it may grow and b) it's probably better to be prepared so can anyone tell me what I should do or point me in the direction of an accountant who knows their stuff?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: