Talk

Advanced search

Bullying

(4 Posts)
tiffany2009 Mon 09-Dec-19 00:05:26

My 10 year old daughter is the most kind caring and loving girl and the teachers always say how amazing she is doing in school how clever she is and how she is top of her class. She has always loved school and loves people and making new friends. But this evening on a sunday out of no were she starting getting upset and crying after a lovely weekend away. I kept asking what was wrong and she would not tell me so I told her to carm down and then go to bed as I went to walk out she started shouting "I'm ugly, I'm stupid I wanna kill myself I dont wanna be here anymore" she is only 10 years old. I was in shock and could not believe what I was hearing I asked her repeatedly why she said that and she would not tell me as it will make it worse.
When she finally told me about this girl i was so upset and I could not hold back my tears I'm keeping her off school tomorrow and talk to the head teacher but I wanted to know if anyone else as been or going tho this and what has happened and what my rites are.

Thank you

BillHadersNewWife Mon 09-Dec-19 05:23:25

Been through what exactly? You don't explain what happened.

qwertyuioasdfghjsdfcvgbherftg Thu 19-Dec-19 13:21:35

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

qwertyuioasdfghjsdfcvgbherftg Thu 19-Dec-19 13:21:57

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »