Talk

Advanced search

4 year old being bullied

(2 Posts)
AnnbWinters14 Tue 20-Nov-18 09:22:44

Hi Alice I am sorry to hear that your girl is bullied. Bullying is one o f my greatest fears. What was the teachers response when you approached her with the problem? The way they act in trying to sort it in school is important. If you believe that could be sorted, changing class or engaging more actively in the playground ao that you child feels safe that should at least prevent your child from bullying. Can you arrange for playgroups to try and facilitate other children to play with your dd? If you don’t feel that can be arranged then how practical and accessible is the other school?

Aliceisabella123 Wed 17-Oct-18 22:31:12

Hello,
My four year daughter who has recently started a reception class primary school is being bullied. She has only been there three weeks and since the first week was punched by a boy and girl , been isolated in the playground and told to go away that they don’t want to be her friend, she says she just stands in the playground by herself and every time I pick her ups he is crying and withdrawn I have spoke to her teacher S on as the punching incident happened the kids were woke to but the group
Of girls continue to isolate her and tell her to go away,she has no friends there and is usually such a sociable friendly girl. The area is rough and the prent seem to be quite rough as we were moved here temporarily . Is that the problem? Should I change schools? As she had been offered a much further away but nice school nice area where a few of her friends already go, this school also didn’t have great reviews. I feel so sad for her, the teacher listen and seem to try to help but there is only so much they can do and if the children are fundamentally mean then she would have to put up with them for years? Should I just change her school ASAP?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: