Talk

Advanced search

My child is the bullying boy

(8 Posts)
Cjc4306 Wed 13-Jun-18 21:25:50

He is the one enjoying or making himself feel better by been a bully . advice help please .

ALiensAbductedMe Wed 13-Jun-18 21:31:45

Have you talked to him about it?
What has he been doing?
Anything happening that may explain (not justify) what he is doing?
How is he aside to this?
How old is he?

AuditAngel Wed 13-Jun-18 21:32:44

Has something changed recently that might have caused this change in his behaviour? Or has he always behaved in this way?

Thistles24 Wed 13-Jun-18 23:11:09

To be honest, I'd be down on him like a ton of bricks if it was my son. Ban on all extra curricular activities, no friends round, no screens- give him plenty time to think about his actions. I would find out why- it may be that he's also having problems, but even so, needs to learn that you don't solve your problems by making life miserable for somebody else. Where is the bullying taking place? I'd be in talking to teachers or club leaders and letting them know what I knew about the situation, and asking how you could work together to resolve it. It must be horrible for you as a parent to find out your child is acting in that way, but great that you are wanting to take steps to stamp it out. Good luck flowers

Cjc4306 Thu 14-Jun-18 09:50:12

I have revoked all of his privileges but l am not sure if this will help I think its a bully tactic to counteract a bully I need him to understand the impact on the other person/people is there any help to do this without bullying him of course I will do this if it is a way to deal with it . just want to know if it is advised or is there another way has anyone else dealt with this ??

MrsMozart Thu 14-Jun-18 09:52:40

Ha he said why he's doing it?

How old is he?

Who is he bullying?

MyKingdomForBrie Thu 14-Jun-18 09:58:51

Discipline is not bullying!

HsD2975 Sat 16-Jun-18 20:33:37

How old is your child? Where is he bullying? Who is he bullying? And how is he bullying ie. name calling, violence etc.

I agree discipline in not bullying. By revoking his privileges is not bullying him, it is teaching him that his behaviour is unacceptable and there are consequences to his actions.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: