Talk

Advanced search

How to deal with seeing bully's parents

(3 Posts)
Flicketyflack Fri 13-Oct-17 16:29:00

Exactly as it says in the title!

DS was harassed & bullied by a little lad in his class a couple of years back. We met with HT & other parents who denied all knowledge & never took responsibility. Last year their son was having regular counselling at school as he was not coping with school. He has dipped in and out of friendship groups and I can see how his behaviour has caused difficulties for him.

My Son is very happy has a good group of friends, popular etc which this lad dips in snd out of. However I still see the Mum at school most days. I ignore & walk by but how do I deal with MY FEELINGS towards her!

Any suggestions? TIA

GreenTulips Fri 13-Oct-17 21:51:48

You don't

You reap what you sow, she had the chance to correct her sons behaviour and help him with friendships (how to be a good friend etc) she didn't

Carry on ignoring her

JessTavener Wed 25-Oct-17 22:22:48

Just feel pride in that you, yourself have come out with the better child and make sure that your son knows that if you bully people-that’s how you come out!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: