Talk

Advanced search

After some advice plz

(12 Posts)
Sammilou1969 Mon 19-Dec-16 11:01:31

Hi im at my wits end had call friday saying best if found my son a new school. Hes got 6 months left then leaves been in school from nursery. Ive had an on goin problem over a year now my son fell out with his mate nothing bad but the mother a pyscho saying my son bullying which was a lie. Anyway cut long story short she threatened my son school grounds i went in to school for some help did nothing. Not even a letter to tell her bout her behaviour. The head wouldnt see us or even take our phone calls. Anyway things have carried on this lad constantly goading my son and of course my son as go back. Ive never said my son golden but hes no bully. And numerous times people told me this lad got problems with bullying other kids. Ive been in school phoned the safe guarding officer useless jst wont address the issue. Been totally let down no help nothing. This lads mother in school telling tales all the time and the school took her side. Its ruined my xmas my lads been punished constantly at school because this lad and his mate calling him.names saying things bout me and his dad. The school calling my son a liar an my son comes home in bits. Can anyone relate to this because im hurt angry upset and letdown 😩

user1477282676 Mon 02-Jan-17 22:54:06

Who said it's best he finds a new school?

Sammilou1969 Mon 02-Jan-17 23:17:57

The safeguarding officer at the school 😔

Testificateman Mon 02-Jan-17 23:33:29

I would go in to the school and, if after asking to speak with the head no joy, I'd demand to speak to the head.
If still no joy, you should have a list of the governors. Should find a list on the schools website.
The headteacher cannot refuse to speak to you over something as important as this.
If still no joy, contact the education department at your local town hall.
Try to keep calm and good luck.

user1477282676 Tue 03-Jan-17 03:23:23

What reasons did the safeguarding officer give?

Sammilou1969 Tue 03-Jan-17 07:43:16

Thanks for replying, my ex partner rang school the day they told me he said we re not moving him its not fair, her reply well if you dont we ll expel him put the phone down on him. She said they ve tried everything which isnt true. We ve had no phone calls nothing to say whats been going on. I have to ring if my son comes out school.upset. This mom has got a really bad grudge against my son and me we dont even see her and shes constantly in school sayin my sons done this and that just because there not friends. The school took her side its making me ill. We ve tried school governers they didnt help. So now we re getting on to the board of education putting complaint in. The head teacher ive seen once months ago he just wont see us 😦

user1477282676 Tue 03-Jan-17 08:19:49

I find it really hard to believe that your son is not guilty of bad behaviour if they're threatning to expell him. It's not an easy road for them to take...they don't just do it out of spite.

They must have had multiple behavioural issues with your son to get to this point.

Has he been excluded in the past?

Sammilou1969 Tue 03-Jan-17 08:36:33

No nothing i havent made out my sons golden hes a lad but hes no bully! This situation hasnt been addressed mainly becsuse the head doesnt want to get involved. All my son as done is retaliate to this boy and his friend. Theres people taking there kids out because the bullying problem at the school because there not dealing with it. My sons friends even say its not fair how jacs treated. We put a complaint in months ago about the head teacher and deputy head with the school governers talking to a brick wall.

Testificateman Tue 03-Jan-17 18:59:55

User1477. Believe me, headteachers can be very spiteful and do take sides.
Sammi, you are doing the right thing. Some headteachers will listen to the one who shouts first and shouts the loudest. If the mother of the other child approach your son in the playground, I would also bring that up with the board of education. The school is obviously not keeping your child safe.
Demand a meeting with the head and demand that he should organise a meeting between you and the psycho bitch. You need to start shouting louder so he might listen.
He is a poor excuse of a headteacher.
Good luck and I hope you get a response.

Sammilou1969 Tue 03-Jan-17 19:25:42

Thank u. All we ever wanted was some support and some sort of action to stop this nastiness. I hate confrontation, but you have to when its your child. We ve done a letter to the board of education and a letter off complaint to the head 😊 we asked for a meeting ages ago with her she wouldnt or the head. But cause its serious now the head as agreed to see us

Testificateman Tue 03-Jan-17 20:15:00

Try not to go in with all guns blazing. Make sure you have all of your points, and list of incidents, written down in bullet points so you don't miss anything out.
This sounds like it could be six of one, and half a dozen of the other and the head should be experienced enough to know better.
Try to go in with either your ex, family member or friend. They might be able to help you, or give you some support.
Would like to know how you get on and good luck.

Sammilou1969 Tue 03-Jan-17 20:58:07

Thank you so much for your support i will let you know how i get on 😊

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now