Talk

Advanced search

Cyber bullying Final Year Project help

(1 Post)
LauSian Mon 10-Oct-11 17:46:58

Hi All,

I am currently a university student about to undertake a final year project on cyber bullying in schools and would really appreciate your help and advice.

I am looking into cyber bullying in schools with children from the age of 11 to 18 and am after your opinons about how you believe schools deal with this issue, whether they do a good job or you believe they are flawed in anyway.
If you could possible reply to this post ,answering as many of the below questions as possible I would really be grateful. If you have any other points you wish to raise, please also write them. The more information the better!

Do you believe schools deal with cyber bullying with the same priority as general bullying be that physical or verbal? Why?

Do you believe there is more schools could do to help prevent cyber bullying? If so, what?

Have you had any experience with cyber bullying before? If so, how did the school deal with it? How did your child deal with it? Where did the cyber bullying take place (Text message, social network, email?)

At what point should a school become involved with an incident of cyber bullying? Why?

Any extra points would be really great.

Thank you for taking the time to help me out. I really appreciate it!

LauSian

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now