Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing breastpumps. If you want to buy or sell breastpumps, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Electric pump recommendation - hated Tommee Tippee

(5 Posts)
vallinnapod Wed 07-Sep-16 12:35:36

PG with #3.

Had a TT pump with DC1 - was great, pumped loads, worked really well, esp as DC was too distracted to feed when out from 7 months

Bought another TT one for DC2 and hated it. It never really worked. I queried with TT that the pump was faulty as I never had any expressing issues first time round. Without seeing it they said it was fine hmm DC2 turned out to be a bottle refuser so hardly expressed and BT for 14 months

Now I 'need' one for DC3, whether for engorgement or to encourage a bottle sooner.

Any recommendations? Thanks!

artisanroast Sun 02-Oct-16 10:47:42

maybe a bit late but...

I had a lansinoh and loved it. Its a 'closed system' so can be resold after use or bought second hand.

I had to use the customer service dept as for the first 3 weeks I exclusively expressed milk for my daughter (we did eventually establish breastfeeding) and they were amazing.

Couldn't recommend the pump highly enough.

Fraggleyourock Sun 02-Oct-16 10:53:11

I used the models swing, but I only used it for occasional pumping, I did love it though! Comfortable and not too loud!

Fraggleyourock Sun 02-Oct-16 10:53:33

Medela* apparently autocorrect doesn't like this word haha!

vallinnapod Wed 12-Oct-16 20:31:57

Thanks all!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now