Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing breastpumps. If you want to buy or sell breastpumps, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Tommee tippee Breast pump vs ardo calypso

(2 Posts)
charley2050 Sun 17-May-15 21:10:08

Hello,

I am just after advice and other peoples experience.

I am Breast feeding my DD and have recently been expressing using a Tommee tippee electric Breast pump. I only express for either my husband to help with the nights feeds or so we have a bottle when we go out for those awkward to feed places so I don't express an awful lot, maybe a bottle every other day. I find the first few oz are easy to get with the tommee tippee but after about 3oz oz it slows down a lot and takes ages to get more and that's if I can. I believe it's more the pump than my milk flow. Has anyone else had the same problem with this pump?
I've been looking to change it and have read excellent reviews on the ardo calypso, they state they can reduce expressing time by 50%. Have people found this the case and were you able to get more oz from the ardo than the Tommee tippee?

Thank you for taking your time to read this and for sharing your experiences.

SueV14 Mon 22-Jun-15 18:06:46

sorry cant offer any advice but will be watching this thread as I am looking at breastpumps too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now