Talk

Advanced search

Breastfeeding in evenings/nights/morn - can I wear underwire bra ?

(3 Posts)
Ruthiebaby Sat 13-Aug-05 12:23:56

I've stopped breastfeeding my 6mth ds during the day (almost) in anticipation of returning to work. I'm still planning to feed in the morning/evening and night.

My question is, do you think it would be bad if I returned to my 'normal' bra's which are all underwired..... I need underwired bra's for proper support. All these breastfeeding bra's don't give enough support, they just make me look like I have big swaying saggy boobs. I cannot go back to work with big swaying saggy boobs !!!

what do you think ?

pesme Sat 13-Aug-05 12:52:55

go for it. I changed at about 6 months and dd was still feeding loads. i just got sick of the frumpy wrap around boob look. i did get a few blocked ducts (including on my wedding day) which was miserable but made sure i treated them correctly. it was worth it as i look much slimmer in a proper bra.

006 Sat 13-Aug-05 13:45:54

Anita make an underwired feeding bra. I have been wearing for about 1 month without probs. I suppose it needs to fit really well

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now