Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What do you do while you express?

(11 Posts)
alux Sun 17-Jul-05 23:01:05

I sit here & read 'Breast and bottle feeding' threads and have some huge letdowns. Hmmm. Not even dd's photos are this effective.

hunkermunker Sun 17-Jul-05 23:01:40

LOL! I've mumsnetted whilst expressing too

Pixiefish Sun 17-Jul-05 23:41:02

I couldn't. The one time I tried to talk on the phone whilst expressing the letdown didn't happen. I had to concentrate to get the let down.

kama Mon 18-Jul-05 00:43:45

Message withdrawn

chipmonkey Mon 18-Jul-05 02:45:30

I read "Bella magazine". Don't think it does anything for letdown but keeps me amused.

highlander Mon 18-Jul-05 09:32:20

I never expressed very often (too lazy), but I used to be impressed by the volume of milk that squirted out. I couldn't believe that was how much DS would scoff in a single feed then demand the same a few hours later

throckenholt Mon 18-Jul-05 09:41:41

I used to surf the net, read a book or wat tv - any was more effective than worrying about how much I was getting, and photos of recipients of all my efforts invariably stopped all let-downs ! Maybe I am just not a natural mother

lunarx Thu 21-Jul-05 17:12:48

i used to watch TV, read email, or just relax

flamesparrow Thu 21-Jul-05 17:13:33

I had a bath - the heat made it pump out!

WigWamBam Thu 21-Jul-05 17:14:42

I never had time to do anything while I was expressing; I could manage to get 10 - 12 ounces in three or four minutes so it wasn't worth trying to do anything else!

chicagomum Thu 21-Jul-05 17:27:37

i would hoover, hang out washing talk on the phone, all sorts of stuff found it much easier to do stuff that when bf when i used to end u stuck on the sofa for 45 mins at a time with a cup of tea just out of reach getting cold

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now