Talk

Advanced search

dd refusing to take bottle from dp - help!

(3 Posts)
fairycakes Tue 14-Jun-05 16:03:38

dd is 9 months old - for the past week she has been completely refusing to drink any milk or eat any food when dp tried to feed her, she just screams and screams until i take over and then she drinks the whole bottle.

she has been a bit off colour lately, but apart from that nothing has changed - dp looks after her during the day while i work and i lookafter her at night while he works, so its not too bad if i am there then i can take over but im not there 25% of the time and therefore she is just not eating!

any suggestions/experience of this?

Slave2Babe Tue 14-Jun-05 17:02:56

we went through this a couple of weeks ago but we think its because dd was teething and had a bit of a cold.

she was generally quite clingy tho, so it wasnt just about feeds - she would scream the place down when i went out of sight.

sorry, i'm not much help!

fairycakes Tue 14-Jun-05 18:37:12

its ok its hard to know really isnt it - dd is the same very upset when im not there, but she has just had her 2 top teeth come through so dont think its teetthing, i just dont know - dp is very upset by it though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now